10 Affordable Must Have Kitchen Gadgets April 09 2019, 2 Comments
Want to be prepared for a busy time of year, then get your kitchen in order to make life that little bit easier on yourself.....
1) Kitchen Gizmo Snap N' Strain Strainer. This is a strainer that fits on any pot! How does that work? Well, it's silicone - which also makes it easy to store! Genuis idea to make life simpler. (Amazon, $19.99)
2) Whiskware Pancake Batter Mixer. This product is a member of the BlenderBottle family. It comes with a BlenderBall Wire Whisk that makes it fast and easy to make pancake, waffle, and crepe mix. All you have to do is add all the ingredients into the bottle and shake! It houses a wide opening to pour in the ingredients as well as a sturdy base to keep it standing while you cook. Best of all, when you're all done, you clean it the same way you use it. Add soap, water, and shake! Bonus: it's cheaper than you think. (Amazon, $14.99) Makes life a little easier.
3) Dreamfarm Levoons Self-Leveling Measuring Spoons. Perfect for baking!! Exact measurements are important! The handles on these measuring spoons squeeze together to make sure excess ingredients are scraped off. (Amazon, $14.95)
4) Customizable Cookie Stamp. This one is for the kids! This cookie stamp includes letters, numbers and a variety of special characters to make baking cookies even more fun than it already is. ( Uncommon Goods, $15)
5) Chef'n StemGem Strawberry Huller. If there's one thing nobody can deny about the holidays, it's that there isn't any shortage of desserts going around. My favorite type is usually anything with strawberries, even better if its just a plate of them covered in chocolate. If strawberries are on your grocery list, you have to add this handy little tool, too. It will pull the core of the strawberry right out - no more dangerous knife work! (Amazon, $7.95) And then keep it for Wimbledon Fortnight.
6) Quirky Pluck Egg Yolk Extractor. Separating egg yolk is one of my least favorite kitchen tricks! Probably because I'm not very good at it...until now. This yolk extractor is a necessity! (Amazon, $5)
7) Chefast Herb Scissors. If anything on here is a true time-saver, it's this! These scissors provide and a quick and easy way to cut herbs, eliminating the need for a cutting board (one less dish to wash!) Bonus! You can use them on fabric for crafting, too! (Amazon, $17.99)
8) StirMate Smart Pot Stirrer. Arguably the coolest thing I found in my search. This device hooks onto your pot and stirs for you! It takes only 30 minutes to fully charge, then is good to stir for 13 hours! You'll be multi-tasking anyway, might as well recruit a little help with this tiny kitchen robot. (Amazon, $42.68)
9) Kitchen Tablet Mount Stand. Recipe books are quickly becoming a thing of the past, what with thousands of recipes at your fingertips on the internet! This gadget can sit on its own, or be mounted under a cabinet for easy reference and reading when you're following a recipe on your tablet! (Amazon, $32.99)
10) A NueVue Smartphone or Tablet Case to sanitize your Apple or Samsung screen. Whether you're reading a recipe off your phone or tablet, you'll want to make sure it's sanitized before and after use, to make sure you're not bringing any unwanted bacteria into or out of the kitchen! These sanitizing phone and tablet cases will start killing harmful bacteria the minute you put your phone or tablet into the case. These cases are proven to kill 99.99% of harmful germs and bacteria. Kills cold and flu bugs and stomach bugs too, keeping you safe during the holidays, so you don't miss out on having a good time.
Visit our store at NueVue.com.
Available in Napa Leather and Vegan Faux Leather, also available in Cotton Twill.