A clean screen has never been easier.
Just follow these simple tips:
1. Start with a clean device by using the "one time use screen cleaner" provided in the NueVue package.
2. Insert the device squarely in your NueVue case. The two case "seams" should align with the center edges of the device.
3. If you have a NueVue phone case, be sure to use the ejection slot to "push" your phone out of the case. The NueVue iPad case has a specially designed leather strip you pull up to eject the device.
4. Apply light pressure, using palm/fingers across the whole width of the case, when inserting and removing your device. That way, the fiber can maintain contact with the screen.
5. Do not "squeeze" the edges of the case when inserting and removing your device, as this will "lift" our unique cleaning fiber from the surface of the screen. Use a light “grip” instead.
How to use your iPad/iPad mini case
Specifically designed leather strip keeps the device secure and by pulling it up, you eject the device.
NueVue is a better way to clean your phone or tablet.
Studies show that 94.5% of all smart phones are contaminated with some kind of bacteria - and 30% of the bacteria end up on the owner’s hands. * Not only that, but screens don’t look their best - and text and images are harder to see - when they’re covered with greasy fingerprints. NueVue is a lot more effective than rubbing your phone on a sleeve or carrying a cloth, and it avoids scratches. With just one sliding motion, you get a cleaner and more hygienic device every time.
*(Annals of Clinical Microbiology and Antimicrobials, 2009)
Cases that clean and are antimicrobial protected.
Every NueVue case features BioCote® antimicrobial technology, which provides continuous antimicrobial protection for the life of the product — actively reducing levels of microbes on the surface and making it more hygienic. BioCote® will not wear off or wash away, and has been proven to reduce up to 99.9% of the microbes on the device’s surface in two hours. The addition of BioCote® does not affect the performance or appearance of the product in any way other than providing antimicrobial protection.